Our client is a world leader in the provision of Manufacturing and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting an Account Manager to join their expanding sales and customer service teams in Dublin. Previous experience in Medical Device sector with fluent French required.
The account manager position is a career development position; successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full-time sales or business development professional positions.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications or Marketing.
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience.
- Must be a Fluent French speaker
- Account management, Customer Support or Business Development experienced in Medical Device, Pharmaceutical or a Medical Related Industry is essential.
- Excellent communication and excel skills.
- Ability to manage processes.
Core Job Duties:
- Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer’s understanding of information.
- Records customer inquiries and documents response.
- Offers products and services to existing customers.
- Submitting requests for quote.
- This is not a Business Development role but requires a good appreciations for Account Management at the highest level.
- Base + Commission.
- Profit Sharing Bonus + Incentives.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing|