Our client is a world leader in the provision of Manufacturing and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting an Account Manager to join their expanding sales and customer service teams in Dublin. We are looking for someone from the renewable energy, medical devices or pharma sectors.
The account manager position is a career development position; successful individuals will have the opportunity to advance to full-time sales or business development professional positions.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Communications or Marketing.
- Required Experience:
- Previous account management and/or sales experience in the Renewable energy, medical devices or pharma sectors.
- Excellent communication and excel skills.
- Ability to manage processes.
- Fluent English essential with either French or German.
Core Job Duties:
- Responds to customer inquiries and verifies customer’s understanding of information.
- Records customer inquiries and documents response.
- Responsible for attracting potential customers.
- Offers products and services to existing customers.
- Strong familiarity with Sales and lead generation.
- Submitting requests for quote.
·Base + Commission.
·Profit Sharing Bonus + Incentives.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND
|Job Category||Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing|