Are you interested in becoming part of a fast-growing renewable energy business?Our Client is a long established and well-regarded renewable energy distributor with a solid track record in design and supply of Solar PV equipment for domestic and commercial installations.They are now looking for an Admin Assistant to join an experienced team working with clients throughout Ireland to produce clean, green electricity. The dynamic friendly working environment will provide an opportunity to grow and develop your career. Candidates must have good computer skills and a high level of accuracy.
The following are requirements for the position
- Some experience in a busy office environment,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel Spreadsheets.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Applicants should be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Applicants must be well organised and capable of working on their own initiative
- Ability to work effectively remotely, if required
- Complete fluency in English and a good telephone manner.
- Experience in Sage Accounts would be an advantage
- A qualification in Business Administration or numerical/scientific discipline would be an advantage
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Input of purchase orders to computerised accounting package
- Posting invoices daily
- Dealing with logistics enquiries / delivery issues / damage claims.
- Dealing with inventory count / stock audit
- Logging and processing warranty returns
- Dealing with customs import documents
- General office administration duties
- Assisting with accounts or other general tasks as required
The demands of the role may change and develop over time as the business continues to grow, providing variety and challenge to the right candidate.
Training will be provided, and the job offers growth prospects to motivated staff. Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
Due to Covid restrictions, you may be required to work from home initially.
A hybrid role may be considered in certain circumstances where the applicant could work part-time from home.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS / VISA
|Job Category||Logistics, Secretarial and Administration|
|Salary||€Negotiable based on experience|