Our client is a well-established firm in Dublin City Centre and have an opening for an Audit Senior / Semi Senior. They offer a full range of services from audit, accounting, tax and advisory to clients that include sole traders, partnerships, SMEs, large corporate entities and limited companies.
- Oversee the audit process from start to finish; being the main contact for both the client and other team members, ensuring that quality and efficiency are maintained throughout the process.
- Liaise with clients, investigate audit issues and deliver solutions and proposals.
- Preparation of reports.
- Reporting to Audit Director you will manage other staff and be expected to mentor and assist junior members of staff.
The ideal person will hold a professional qualification (ACCA / ACA) or be sitting final examinations and ideally have the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ audit experience within an Irish Accountancy practice.
- A proven track record dealing with a variety of clients – Sole traders, SME and PLCs.
- Knowledge of audit processes and methodologies
- Ability to self-motivate, be adaptable and to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluent English
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH EXPERIENCE WITHIN IRISH ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|
|Salary||€Negotiable based on experience|