Our client is a well-established and highly successful 4 Star Hotel and Spa which is part of a wider Hotel Group. They are currently looking to recruit a Full-Time experienced Bar Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and supervision of all Bar Staff in addition to meeting revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Coordinate Bar & Food Service in the Bistro and Function Bars
- Responsible for stock control and achieving Gross Profit targets
- Provide exceptional guest service and respond efficiently to customer expectations
- Responsible for organising the Roster
- Provide staff with performance feedback and training
- Ensure compliance with health & Safety regulations
- Control costs while minimising waste
- Coordinate Bar Entertainment as required
- Cultivate a positive working environment for staff
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Carry out Duty Manager Shifts on request
- Proven experience as a Bar Manager
- An eye for recognising and keeping up to date with trends in Bar service and offerings
- Extensive knowledge of Wine and Cocktails
- Computer competency; ability to operate various Hotel Software Products
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Proven experience in the area of stock control and Beverage profitability
- Security awareness and the ability to control the responsible serving of alcohol
Salary will be competive based on experience and ability will also include a bonus system.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.
|Job Category||Hospitality (Hotel & Catering)|
|Salary||c.€32K plus bonus|