Cylynt, formerly SmartFlow Compliance Solutions, is a leading developer of anti-piracy and license compliance technology. We are an innovative start-up company that has already established itself as the preferred supplier to industry leading enterprise software companies. With comprehensive software telemetry & SaaS based business intelligence solutions, our technology allows customers to track unlicensed corporate usage of their valuable software and convert unlicensed corporate users into paying customers.
Cylynt is now seeking to recruit a BI Developer for our growing Dublin development office. This position is responsible for designing and developing BI Dashboards for a cloud based case management and business intelligence SaaS solution.
Applicants should have a BSc in Computer Science (or related discipline) with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing scalable product grade BI dashboards. A “can-do”, self-managing approach towards solution development, problem solving, and continuous improvement is essential – as is the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE EXCELLENT ENGLISH (VERBAL AND WRITEN) AND FULL WORK AUTHORISATION FOR IRELAND.
Core Role Responsibilities:
Work closely with the Software Engineering team with responsibility for the following tasks:
- Designing and implementing new BI data visualizations for Cylynt’s case management solution.
- Creating data visualizations using Looker to solve business problems.
- Creating and maintaining warehouse layer with Looker’s LookML language.
- Creating and maintaining presentation layer with Looker’s LookML language.
- Setting up and maintaining ETL processes using Python.
- Creating data transformations for Redshift and Postgres database.
- Evaluating new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies.
- Other activities and responsibilities that may be deemed appropriate as required.
- 3+ years’ experience building BI dashboards to solve business problems using an enterprise BI application.
- Setting up data warehouse layers, standardizing data, one source of truth (> 1 year).
- Setting up presentation layers (> 1 year).
- Experience working with relational databases and writing advanced SQL (> 3 year).
Required Technology Skills:
- Commercial experience with Looker or similar BI tool.
- RDMS Experience – including Redshift / Progress / Oracle.
- Strong SQL knowledge.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline.
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn about new concepts and technologies.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and build dashboards to resolve complex business problems.
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a geographically distributed project environment.
- Must be a strong team player and must also have the ability to self-manage their day-to-day workload.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
A competitive salary and benefits packaged will be offered commensurate with level of expertise as a BI Developer.
Cylynt is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||€Competitive with excellent benefits|