Our Client, is a well established and successful company in the provision electrical and hydraulic light engineering solutions/systems. They are currently looking for an ambitious sales professional to manage existing clients in the south of Ireland and to further develop the business to the next level.
We are looking for someone with drive and energy who is looking to take their career to the next level. This role would suit someone who is currently in a Business Development role and ready and willing to take on greater responsibility and challenge.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Business Development role within the engineering sector.
- A proven track record in growing a business or area year on year.
- Experience with public and private tenders.
- Experience cultivating relationships with decision makers at senior executive level.
- Experienced using CRM systems
- Ability to write concise sales reports.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to develop a robust business development strategy for the range of company products.
- Be aware of exhibitions and trade shows relevant to the companies product portfolio and attend same to build brand awareness.
- Ensure that the CRM systems is kept up to date with all key information relating to customers, tenders etc.
- Work with installation and service teams to ensure all SLAs are met.
- Help drive a customer centric ethos throughout the business.
- Generate new business leads, identify key decision makers and organise meeting with with potential customers.
- produce regular reports on activity and sales pipeline for senior management.
- Build and maintain strategic partnerships with key customers and their partners including architects, consultants, contractors etc.
- Provide customers with technical guidance on their requirements.
- Negotiate total pricing of customer contracts within defined parameters.
- Working with the technical team to manage job costing and workflow analysis for both current and potential business opportunity in order to ensure feasibility.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||€50-60K plus bonuses etc.|