Our client a large Nursing home in north Dublin are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Clinical Nurse Manager 1 (CNM1). The successful person will assume clinical responsibility for leading and managing a nursing team while taking responsibility for the standard and quality of nursing care in the designated area. An excellent understanding of mental health nursing, comprehensive assessment skills and the ability to promote teamwork are key elements of this role.
Working hours: this is a full-time permanent post working 7 x 12 hour shifts per fortnight. Day and Night duty will apply.
• Current registration as a Registered Nurse on the Register of Nurses kept by the Nursing Midwifery Board Ireland (Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann)
• Have a minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health, Care of the Older Person, Mental Health and or Psychiatry of Later Life setting.
• Have adequate knowledge of psychiatric nursing administrative procedures
• Have the clinical and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
• Have completed, or be willing to complete a recognised management development and/ or post graduate professional development course