Our client is a Cloud Solutions company based in South Dublin. They are currently looking for a senior IT Sales Account Manager to join their expanding team. Estimated 70-80% is existing client account management and 20% new business development. The role will Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s products and services. The company has completed business acquisitions in 2020 as part of their growth strategy and has plans for more acquisitions in 2021, which will present further opportunities for this role.
OTE €130,000+ depending on sales performance V targets set. Commission is uncapped. Competitive Basic salary
Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for products and services. In addition, plays an active leadership role within the sales team in ensuring the business achieves its sales objectives around Cloud Technologies including Microsoft Cloud Technologies. This position is based in Dublin. There is no HR management involved with this Sales Lead role. The Sale lead element of this role involves actively contributing to the sales strategy around Cloud technologies, educating the wider sales team on Cloud technologies, assisting with the sales process, marketing and market research around Cloud technologies.
There is a long standing client book to manage for new business sales that will be assigned to the successful candidate from day 1.
- Minimum 5 years+ IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following solutions/technologies as a minimum:
- Microsoft Technologies
- Managed Services
- Cloud technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Experience in Team leadership/coaching in a work place environment is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
Duties and responsibilities
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
- Estimated 30% of this role is new business development. 70% is existing client account management.
- Our Client acquired a new business as part of their expansion plans. Further plans to acquire more businesses are in place for 2021 and beyond.
What’s on offer
- OTE €130,000+ depending on sales performance V targets set.
- Competitive basic salary
- Hybrid working location is provided to all staff.
- Package includes:-
- Car Allowance
- Company Mobile Phone
- Company contribution towards Pension
- Uncapped Commission
- KPI Based Bonus around Sales Lead activity and performance
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN THE IRISH MARKET PLACE
|Job Category||Information Technology, Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||€60-70K plus OTE c. €130K uncapped|