Our client is a world leader in the provision of Manufacturing, Reverse Engineering and Repair Services and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting a Component Technician to join their expanding highly technical team in Dublin.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level using schematics.
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate failures.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
- Debugging to the component level.
Required Education and Experience
- A degree or higher in Electronics.
- Strong computer networking skills.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience as an electronic technician or higher.
- Experience with Electronics repair.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND FLUENT ENGLISH
|Job Category||Technical and Engineering|
|Salary||Based on Experience|