Our client a Multinational Successful Accountancy Firm near Stephens Green and is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. They have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that’s only part of the story!
With our client you can be yourself – they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts.
Our client will give you the challenge and support you need in order to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working with our client will enhance your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience.
Our client will recognize and reward your high performance and you will have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success. Our client is clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
They are currently seeking to hire a Senior Manager/Manager (permanent position) to join their Tax Department in Dublin 2 on a full time permanent basis with particular focus on Corporate Tax. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and earn a competitive package along with substantial opportunities for career development.
About the Role:
The portfolio includes clients operating in the Financial Services and Aviation industry, and Private Equity. The group also supports the Transaction Services team in the provision of advice for mergers and acquisitions. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a role that provides work that is varied and challenging. The successful candidate will be working directly to a senior level, with significant direct client interaction.
Your work will be varied, the below will be some of your core responsibilities:
• Provide solution driven advice to a portfolio of large indigenous Irish and international companies
• Assisting Directors and Partners in providing advice to clients on a wide range of advisory projects, including attendance at meetings, liaising with our clients foreign offices, lawyers and other advisors
• Working closely with our clients key clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions
• Working with the Transaction Services team on M&A transactions, including the provision of tax due diligence and tax structuring work
• Researching and resolving technical queries and identifying tax planning opportunities
• Assisting in managing a group of up to 5 employees (Trainees & Seniors)
• Monitoring the development of Trainees and Seniors and playing an active role in the performance management process
• AITI or equivalent qualification
• Strong track record in Corporate Tax with a minimum of 4 years in practice, with some time at Management level
• Experience in Financial Services and/or M&A preferable
• Thorough knowledge of corporate tax and relevant legislation
• Excellent client liaison and client service skills
• Strong commercial and organisational skills
• Good communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work flexibly and on own initiative
• Team player essential
• Drive and enthusiasm is fundamental
A competitive salary and package, plus excellent career opportunity, will be offered to the right candidate.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|
|Salary||€ Negotiable depending on experience|