Our client is a leader in the provision of world class online training courses and qualifications designed to help people advance their career. Courses are recognised and certified by the relevant authorities and typically in the Information Technology Sector (Networking, Cyber Security etc.). With offices in the UK, Australia and New Zealand they are now expending their Head Offices in Dublin and are looking to grow their Student Care Department.
Customer Support Executive / Student Care
- Provide support to students via phone and email and assist them in using the learning platform to its full potential.
- Monitor student to ensure they adequately progress with their chosen qualification.
- Ensure students are getting the best possible user experience.
- Report any technical incidents to the technical team for investigation and resolution.
- Provide a caring and helpful resource to students.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer support role, ideally B2C.
- Applicants should have a passion for some element of computer technology e.g. gaming etc.
- Should have an empathetic nature and get fulfilment from helping others and seeing them progress.
- Native level English is essential as the majority of students are in English speaking countries.
- A second language (ideally Swedish or German) would be an advantage but not essential.
- Must be a team player who emits positive energy in the work place.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND
|Job Category||Customer Service, Information Technology|
|Salary||c. €25-30K DOE|