Our client a Multinational Successful Accountancy Firm near Stephens Green and is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. They have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that’s only part of the story!
With our client you can be yourself – they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts.
Our client will give you the challenge and support you need in orderto shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working with our client will enhance your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience.
Our client will recognize and reward your high performance and you will have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success.Our client is clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
They are currently seeking an Experienced Customs Specialist to join their Customs and International Trade Services Team. The role will involve working with a team of experienced and dedicated Customs professionals; you will be responsible for working with the team to deliver quality advice and exceptional client service to clients. Those clients are varied across all industries and are located in Ireland and in other global markets providing an excellent opportunity to work on a wide range of complex Customs and International Trade projects.
• Advising clients on Customs and Excise Tax related obligations
• Advising clients in relation to the customs requirements for importing into and exporting out of the EU
• Advising on customs classification and rules of origin
• Completing custom reporting & inward processing
• Working with colleagues to identify new opportunities to assist clients with customs tax issues
• Linking in with International colleagues in other offices across our clients network
• Completion of ad-hoc projects and research as required
• Work on a challenging, evolving and varied client portfolio, with excellent opportunities to develop and manage your own portfolio.
• Develop close client relationships across various industries and developing existing portfolios
• Access to an extensive range of tax experts as well as advisory and accounting specialists.
• Supports business-wide compliance of government & customs regulations
• To ensure all queries and requests are resolved/followed through in a timely and effective manner
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Customs
• Experience in AEO is desirable
• Organised, a self-starter and an enthusiastic team player
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Strong research based 3rd level relevant qualification
• Strong numerical and excel skills
• Desire to continue to enhance your technical and other knowledge/skills
They will offer a competitive salary and package with excellent career opportunity.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance, Customer Service, Logistics|
|Salary||€Attractive based on experience|