Our Client is an Electronic multinational designing and manufacturing specialist test and data recording systems for the aerospace industry.
The job involves proving fitness for use of individual modules and/or entire complex instrumentation systems. The work includes:
- Liaising with designers to ensure DFM/DFT principles are observed.
- Devising test suites that ensure coverage of all design goals as specified in datasheets, design documents and published standards.
- Design of individual tests (jigs and scripting) for testing of both analogue and digital circuits.
- Investigation and isolation of exceptions discovered.
- Documentation to a high standard of all results and exceptions.
- Liaison with designers and/or technical management to resolve all issues arising.
- Transfer of type testing routines to final production tests as and where appropriate.
- Approval of engineering documentation including schematics, bills of material, production assembly instructions etc.
- Contribution to and approval of datasheets.
- Adherence to and/or contribution to the development of ISO 9001 approved departmental procedures and work instructions.
- Maintaining an awareness of current state of the art and competing technologies in the market.
- Qualified to at least primary degree level in electronics or similar.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in an Electronic verification or development role.
- Hands on experience on SCM and PCB review and test verification
- Test simulation
- You must be able to demonstrate first-rate problem-solving skills and have a thorough knowledge of both analogue and digital electronics.
- You will have strong communication skills both written and verbal are essential as is ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Previous working experience in an ISO9001 certified environment.
- Experience with Python (or PERL) and/or C++ an advantage.
Salary: €50-65k DOE plus bonus, pension and health insurance
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT POST GRADUATE EXPERIENCE
|Job Category||Technical and Engineering|