Our client a Multinational Successful Accountancy Firm near Stephens Green and is one of the world’s leading accountancy and advisory organisations. They have clients of all types and sizes, in every sector, but that’s only part of the story!
With our client you can be yourself – they value you as an individual and want you to realize your aspirations. You have a voice and your opinion counts.
Our client will give you the challenge and support you need in order to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working with our client will enhance your professional development at all stages of your career. Few firms offer the same breadth and quality of work, responsibility and experience.
Our client will recognize and reward your high performance and you will have the opportunity to excel, progress and share in their success.Our client is clear on what they expect from you and what you can expect in return.
Due to continued growth within the human capital and employment tax area, our client is looking to recruit a Manager to join their Tax Department. You will be required to possess specialist tax knowledge in this area.
- Engaging directly with employers and executives in relation to complex employment tax related matters, including employment tax compliance, PAYE audits, management of workforce reduction programs and international assignments
• Advising clients on tax efficient compensation
• Provision of support with Revenue PAYE audits, to include pre-audit reviews and negotiating with Revenue
• Advising on executive and employee share incentive schemes
• Advising clients in relation to their PAYE withholding obligations in respect of remuneration, benefits in kind, expenses, share remuneration, termination payments
• Advising on residency and taxation issues with regard to employees both coming into and leaving the Ireland
• Developing pro-active relationships with other departments within the firm
• Researching technical tax issues
Experience, Skills & Qualifications needed:
- Qualified tax professional
• Good technical skills and knowledge of Employment taxes and Expat taxes
• At least 5 years of relevant tax experience
• Ability to delegate to, manage and review trainee/senior work on allocated clients
• Experience of dealing with Revenue PAYE audits would be advantageous
• Excellent project management skills
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to participates fully in new client pitch situations
• Highly technical and experienced in managing a large portfolio of clients
• Motivated and capable of working independently
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IN IRELAND WITH AND FULL WORKING STATUS
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance|
|Salary||€ Negotiable depending on experience|