Our client is a Cloud Solutions company based in South Dublin. They are looking for an Enterprise IT Sales Professional for their expanding team. The role will Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s products and services.
- Minimum 3-5 years IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Cloud technologies
- Security technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
- Estimated 70-80% of this role is new business development. 20-30% is existing client account management. This will be reviewed following successful completion of 12 months in the role.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORK STATUS FOR IRELAND AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH
|Job Category||Information Technology, Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||€Very Competitive basic & OTE|