is a leading provider of SaaS based anti-piracy, license compliance and software monetization technology for the world’s leading software companies. Cylynt’s data-driven approach to software utilization enables technology companies to derive more value while protecting their intellectual property (IP). Cylynt helps clients make informed business decisions, correct licensing problems, and protect customers from unfair competition.
Due to our continued success and expansion, we are looking for an Office Manager to join our dynamic team based in Dublin. We require a dynamic, personable and organised individual for this varied role which will report to the managing Director and support a number of senior executives in Dublin. This is a superb opportunity to join an exciting and growing tech company. The role has a mix of executive support and accounts support in an 80/20 split.
- Accounts payable & receivable,
- Preparing purchase orders and sales invoices
- Maintaining all financial administration,
- Dealing with client and supplier queries
- PA support to company directors
- Manage and filter incoming calls.
- Document preparation and organisation where needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors to the office.
- Diary management and appointment booking if needed.
- Expert administrative support.
- Maintaining office cleanliness and office supplies stock.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- High level of computer efficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Experience in Quickbooks an advantage
- An energetic, positive and flexible attitude towards work.
- Excellent communication skills, phone manner, and fluency in English
- Strong organizational skills and ability to switch between tasks depending on priority
- Strong time management skills with ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail.
A competitive salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered for this role.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND FULL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH, ORAL AND WRITEN.
Cylynt is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance, Secretarial and Administration|