Our client is a well-established and highly successful 4 star Hotel in Galway with 150 bedroom, multiple conference suites, restaurants and therapy Spa. They are about to embark on exciting plans to upgrade/renovate the property over the next three year and this is a fantastic time for a passionate Front Office Supervisor looking to develop a career in Hotel Management.
- Rostering and payroll of the team
- Identify and provide departmental training requirements
- Provide staff with performance direction and feedback
- Communicate goals and standards effectively and motivate staff to accomplish and maintain them
- Liaise with management team on a daily basis to coordinate daily activities
- Organise regular department meetings to cultivate a positive working environment and strong team atmosphere, keeping team informed of all hotel activities
- Inform all Reception staff of group and VIP arrivals, repeat guests and special requests; ensure any special requests are carried out accordingly
- Ensure all policies/procedures and SOP’s are maintained
- Upsell at the Front desk in order to maximise revenue for the hotel
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong customer care approach; willingness to provide the extra attention in order to satisfy guests’ individual needs and wants
- The ability to anticipate customer needs, change goals and direction quickly and multitask
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FULL WORKING STATUS.
|Job Category||Hospitality (Hotel & Catering)|