Our client is a leading private Wealth Management company and they are currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Support executive for their Offices in Dublin. This role will offer excellent opportunity and training.
JOB DESCRIPTION IT SUPPORT
The role will be varied and will involve supporting Windows 10 based desktops and Laptops as well as some VM Ware server support (training will be provided on the latter). Some of the duties will include
- PC Support 1st Line – Minor and Major Faults Call answering
- Fault logging
- Minor and major Fault resolutions
- Fault resolution through Remote assistance
- Hardware issues requiring diagnostics
- Fault investigation/resolution requiring desk visits
- PC Support – General Escalations to application teams
- Escalations to 3rd line vendors
- Process management of the monthly desktop security patching
- Preventative maintenance on PC malfunctions
- Application UAT and deployments Integration testing of desktop software
- Printer and desktop hardware Support
- Deployment and post-deployment support of applications
- Coordinate rollouts of new desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Asset Tracking and management of desktop asset lifecycles
- iOS Mobile technology Support Installation, upgrades and first line support for iPhone
- Wireless and laptop connectivity support
- Provide telephony support – PC turret / Avaya phone configuration
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an IT support role (Deskside and remote).
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 and Microsoft applications (Outlook etc.)
- Strong hardware knowledge of Desktops, laptops and Peripherals
- Solid understanding of Printers and experience supporting same.
- Good People skills.
- Ability to prioritise faults and tasks.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND, 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.
|Job Category||Information Technology|