Our Client is a well established and very successful garden machinery distribution business based in North Co Dublin. They distribute garden machinery, 2 stroke hand power equipment, 4 stroke lawnmowers, garden tractors and 3-cylinder diesel grass cutters. They sell to dealer shops throughout Ireland and the UK and also directly to large commercial operators including councils and landscapers.
- 2-stroke engines (Tanaka, Stihl, Echo, Kawasaki etc.)
- 4-Stroke engines from 125cc to 500cc (B&S, Kohler, Kawasaki)
- Diesel 3 to 4-cylinder engines (Perkins, Kubota) (Not essential but a bonus)
- Hydraulics and hydraulic motors (Not essential but a bonus)
- Basic electrics for machinery
- Computer, word, excel and email
- Fluent English
- Attention to detail
- Good at paperwork essential
- Full clean drivers licence, trailer a bonus
- QQI level 4, Leaving Cert or equivalent
- Experience in the industry
- Qualified or part qualified QQI mechanical apprenticeship
- B&S qualifications (Not essential but a bonus)
- Qualified welder (Not essential but a bonus)
- Servicing and repair of a large range of equipment – Chain saws, Brush Cutters, Lawn Mowers, Garden Tractors, Zero Turns, Compact Tractors and Front grass cutters.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults in equipment both mechanical and electrical
- Assembling new machines and carrying out a PDI. Instructing customers how to operate it.
- Assist customers in fault diagnoses by phone and e-mail.
- A competitive basic salary based on relevant experience.
- Full or part time permanent roll
- 3 Months probation, all work will be inspected during this period.
- 21 days holidays per year (or pro rata)
- Immediate start
- Working hours Monday to Friday 08:15 to 17:00, 30 minutes for lunch
APPLICANTS MUST BE CURRENTLY IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS
|Job Category||Technical and Engineering|