Our client, a leading edge technology company with offices in Dublin City Centre are looking for an Order Management Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for the demand fulfillment and logistics management for a specifically assigned customer portfolio.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in a demanding international supply chain department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Providing administrative support to the customer-facing supply chain function.
- Ensuring timely processing of orders and forecasts in SAP.
- Initiating all shipments, standard and non-standard, on-time.
- Resolving issues and managing workflows concerning electronic messages from customers.
- Highlighting any issues in order confirmations to the responsible CLM in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining customer product data such as material determination, substitutes, and exclusion list.
- Supporting the team in the achievement of our corporate KPI’s.
- Collaborating closely with the Competence Centre team members in our CRM System ensuring all important SLAs are met.
- Embracing process and systems changes through supported self-learning.
- Performing team tasks as agreed to support the business situation.
You think analytically and result-oriented, have a structured and self-driven working style and a strong customer orientation. You demonstrate high-quality standards for yourself and other people and generate value with your ideas and solutions. You are able to quickly establish successful cooperation within the team and with everyone with whom you interact.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Fluency in English and another European language (e.g. French, Italian, Spanish…).
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications and CRM system an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Zero Defect and Customer Service (internal) mindset.
- Strong problem-solving ability and solution-driven approach.
- Ability to work proactively with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Manufacturing, Sales and Marketing, Secretarial and Administration|
|Salary||€25-32k Depending on experience|