Our client is an Irish company specialising in payroll management for companies throughout Ireland. Their clients include an impressive range of Ireland’s leading indigenous and multi-national companies.
They currently require a Payroll Administrator to join their existing team to assist in the ongoing management of client payrolls. As a payroll administrator you will have direct responsibility for running multiple payrolls, the complexity of which will depend on your own experience and knowledge. You will be dealing with, and supporting, clients and their employees by both telephone and email, answering queries on Pay, Deductions, BIK etc. You will be responsible for setting up new employees, processing leavers, organising bank files etc.
- Candidates should have at least 1 year’s relevant experience.
- Candidates should have a solid understanding of payroll principals such as tax credits BIK, etc.
- Ability to calculate payroll manually is a must.
- Ability to manage multiple small to medium sized payrolls.
- Must be highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines when required.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Micropay or similar package required e.g. Quickpay, Megapay, Europay etc.
While IPASS qualification would be a big advantage it should be noted however that the experience and training you will receive here will go beyond any IPASS qualification and will stand to you for years to come in your future career.
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH EXPERIENCE OF RUNNING IRISH PAYROLL. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE FULL EU WORKING STATUS AND 100% FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Accountancy and Finance, Secretarial and Administration|
|Salary||€30 to 34K|