Our client is a world leader in the provision of Production and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting a Plant/General Manager for their operations in Dublin.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for planning, controlling all production activities; personnel, material and processes, to support of company production goals.
This is a superb opportunity for a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual, with a proven track record at management level (within a similar industry), to use their skills to grow and develop the European Operations of this growing business.
Representative Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure completion of objectives and key metrics by providing leadership, guidance and management to the division’s production, sales, quality and logistics departments…
- Following a master production schedule to ensure hourly production goals are met and revenue maximization is achieved.
- Regular Interface with customers to grow business relationships with the immediate goal of increasing sales through new and existing business opportunities.
- Ensure the operation performs its objectives in accordance with hourly production performance requirements.
- Manage and assess team member performance with the goal of having all members perform objectives according to established processes and procedures.
- Regular communication with senior management to report fully on the completion and status of operational, production and sales goals.
Core Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or Manufacturing
- 5 years experience in manufacturing/production, project management and/or coordination of production planning activities.
- Ability to motivate, teach and instruct employees to resolve business issues in a strategic manner.
- Ability to lead a division to performance of goals.
- Thorough understanding of the Company’s business model.
- Recent experience in the electronics sector.
- Ability to make time sensitive decisions.
- Ability to report on divisional objectives and results to senior management.
- Related Degree (Engineering, Manufacturing etc,) is a minimum.
A very attractive remuneration and incentive package will be offered for the right individual.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH. APPLICANTS SHOULD BE CURRENTLY LIVING IN DUBLIN OR, IF RELOCATING, HAVE A COMPELLING REASON TO MOVE TO DUBLIN.
|Job Category||Logistics, Manufacturing|
|Salary||c. €90K plus bonuses and benefits|