Our Client is a Global Leader in the provision of security and data mining software whose clients are major corporations and governments worldwide.
They are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager who will work with and guide the engineering teams to bring the company’s software to market. This role will combine both excellent business skills and technical awareness. We are looking for someone with “big picture” vision and the drive and ability to make the vision a reality
Key Responsibilities: (Product Manager)
Responsibility for the entire product line life cycle of one or more products from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Feature writing and Story breakdown including acceptance testing
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and partners.
- Work closely with highly technical managers and engineering teams to fulfil the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, working with all departments across the business to execute.
- Manage relationships with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure the successful delivery of the desktop analytics products.
Skills and experience required: (Product Manager)
- Experience SaaS and Cloud deployment models and technologies.
- Experience working within an enterprise software product vendor.
- Experience with High Availability architectures and solutions designed with failover and redundancy.
- Experience of Feature breakdown and Story writing
- Experience of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with software product management, product architecture or similar strategic roles in a technology or enterprise software organization.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, both domestic and international.
- BSc or BA in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Excellent Basic salary and bonus structure with usual benefits offered
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND
|Job Category||Information Technology, Sales and Marketing|