Formify offer an innovative digital platform for interior design professionals. We enable the industry to see clearer, design better, act faster, and sell more. Our cloud-based tool includes an advanced configurator, that is designed to boost sales by directly enhancing the process at every step of the sales journey. Our core configurator has been carefully crafted and validated over the course of the past two years. Our new platform is set to launch early 2022 and we will be rapidly scaling up soon after this.
As Product Owner bij Formify ben je het stralende middelpunt bij de totstandkoming van ons innovatieve platform en daarmee missie. Met jouw hulp maken we duurzame en op maat gemaakte kasten beschikbaar voor de massa.
The Product Owner is our tower of strength overseeing the (re)development of our platform with responsibility for communicating with all stakeholders to ensure that goals are clear, and the product vision is aligned with business objectives. The PO will translate our companies’ higher-level vision for the platform, into clear development projects and a product roadmap + backlog. The PO will ensure that the team maintains a cohesive vision despite the flexible and often fast-paced nature of agile product development.
- Owning our product roadmap and backlog within the first month
- Defining technical and design MVP in the first month
- Market ready MVP before or during Q1 2022
- Day to day project management
- Taking care of efficient weekly design- & development meetings
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Owner/Manager for a Software Product Company, ideally SaaS based.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- A proven track record in prioritizing and the ability to say “NO” when appropriate.
- Solid project management skills with a natural curiosity for innovation, finding alterative solutions and smarter ways to do things.
- A pro-active approach with the confidence to make quick decisions and take calculated risks where the business case dictates.
- A collaborative approach, working with internal and external stakeholders to achieve best outcomes.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science (or similar)
- Business English, Dutch (nice to have)
- Experience with MS Office365, Jira,
- Familiar with Magento, Stripe/Adyen or similar, SAP or similar
- The opportunity of being our “employee number one”, working with an existing (remote) team of developers.
- A very competitive salary will be negotiated based on proven skills, abilities and relevant experience.
- Pension scheme tailored to your needs.
- A flexible working policy
- 28 vacation days
- An amazing office overlooking Amsterdam from the 13th floor
- A healthy lunch and well-equipped office gym for your wellbeing
- An international working environment
- All tools needed for the job
- All things necessary to stay educated
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS DETAILED ABOVE WITH FULL WORKING STATUS/VISA FOR THE NETHERLANDS.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||Excellent package and benefits|