Technical Sales/Product Specialist – Biotechnology
Our Client, located in Dublin, is a sales and service organisation for unique and high-end laboratory equipment, analysis and monitoring systems in biotechnology and process analytics, cell biology and microbiology. At present the group of companies employs over 80 people serving the European market from 10 locations. They stand out from their competition because of their deep understanding of customer needs, rapid and high-quality service and their highly educated and motivated people.
They are now recruiting a Technical Sales Product Specialist to help achieve their growth ambitions in Ireland. You will work with dedicated colleagues and will be in close contact with customers and suppliers abroad. After a thorough training, you will be responsible for the following varied, product, market segment and customer related activities:
Your main tasks:
- New customer acquisition, introduction of new innovative product lines and customer relationship management
- Qualified consulting for customers from science and industry
- Device presentations as well as training of customers on site
- Sale of equipment technology in the areas of upstream and downstream applications
- Establishment of new applications and optimization of existing applications
- Participation in trade fairs and congresses
- You have completed a science study with preferably a focus on upstream cell culture techniques and bioprocess engineering
- Ability to develop long term relationships with customers
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- A confident demeanour and a high degree of independence.
- You must be willing to travel within Ireland and Europe.
- Full fluency in English, German or French would be an advantage
In return you will be offered:
- A competitive market salary.
- 27 days of leave.
- Company car.
- A comprehensive training.
- Possibility of working from home.
- Autonomy in working.
- An informal working environment with a cohesive and ambitious team of professionals.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
|Job Category||Medical Devices, Sales and Marketing, Technical and Engineering|
|Salary||€ competitive plus car plus benefits|