Our client is a leading, and award winning, Irish construction company with offices in Dublin and Galway. They are renowned for delivering outstanding quality projects across the spectrum of construction including large scale commercial, industrial, residential, retail and education projects as well as sensitive restoration/conservation projects. They are now looking for an ambitious Project Manager to join their world class team based in their conveniently located Dublin offices.
Applicants should have a minimum of 6 years experience in commercial contracting where they should have a proven track record in managing large scale complex projects. They are looking for candidates who share their core values of quality, loyalty and innovation and who have demonstrated this in their career to date.
- Site Management of projects, in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Management System & Quality Management
- Ensure compliance with the Environmental & Safety Management System & Audit Checklist.
Site & Project Management:
- Coordinate construction of projects to meet programme and to ensure handover of project or any handover on time
- Manage and direct site staff, the direct personnel and all subcontractors
- Monitor construction, with regard to quality of workmanship and materials
- Coordinate and liaise with Contracts Manager, Site Engineers and Services Coordinator to ensure that all subcontractors and site personnel have timely and accurate information.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the Design Team in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the Design Team members supply all requested information on time
- Assist in the production and revision of the contract and sub-programmes with the Contacts Manager
- Ensure company owned plant and equipment is maintained in good working order
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project
- Ensure timely provision of essential reports, records, information and services i.e. site diary, plant and labour allocation sheets, RFI’s, CVI’s, Contractors Reports etc.
This is a permanent, full-time position with a competitive salary package, and benefits
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND/EU WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH