Our client is a Global leader in the provision of sophisticated technology enabled services that help their customer base solve highly complex data related issues including e-discovery and data forensics.
We are currently looking to recruit a number of project managers who will have full project life cycle responsibility from a client management perspective. Knowledge of the e-discovery software/platform “Relativity” will be essential for this role.
- Work closely with sales team to scope and plan projects effectively
- Take ownership and responsibility of all aspects of project after contract agreement.
- Develop close working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Make sure project team is fully informed at all times and provide task direction.
- Manage project financials
- Ensure project is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure total client satisfaction.
- Must have at least 2 years project management experience involving customer interaction via all channels (f2f, email, phone etc.)
- Proven track record managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Applicants should be familiar with “Relativity” and ideal be a “Relativity Certified Administrator” RCA
- Some Legal knowledge is highly desired for this role.
- Attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative are vital for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Fluent English is essential and it would be highly desirable if applicants also had fluency in either French or German.
- Ideally a degree level education (or equivalent)
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND
|Job Category||Information Technology, Legal|