Our Client, a Successful Company in the provision of Perimeter Security systems. Due to major growth in Ireland they are now recruiting a Service/Installation Project Manager to join their team in Dublin, this is a brand new role. The successful candidate will manage post sales activities including installation, commissioning, planned maintenance and reactive response to a variety of public and private sector clients.
- Previous experience managing engineering projects in the electro-mechanical space.
- Will ideally have a good technical knowledge of electronics and electrical systems, as well as technology in general.
- A strong sense of responsibility is highly valued in the profession.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and have strong communication skills as this role will interface with all stakeholders internally and externally including clients, consultants and sub-contractors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills are essential to the profession.
- They must be adaptable to new product trends and have an aptitude for technology in general.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and work under pressure to deliver results within deadlines.
- Must have a logical approach to work and be able to work using their own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good presentation – promote a professional image of the company.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Relevant experience or a qualification in the following disciplines electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic/pneumatic or production engineering.
- Knowledge of British and European Standards and relevant codes of practice.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- Development & learning programme
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS
|Job Category||Technical and Engineering|