Our Client in an Irish company with a genuine passion for renewable energy. They have been designing and manufacturing microprocessor based controllers, used in wind turbine installations across the world, since 2008. They are also involved in the design and supply of PhotoVoltaic systems (PV) to harness the natural energy of the sun to generate electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland. Projects can range from the simple supply of solar panels to the design and supply of complete systems including inverters, complex energy storage systems (ESS) and hot water systems.
As part of their own growth strategy they are now looking to recruit an ambitious individual, with good technical acumen, to further help develop the business in Ireland. This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a growing business who are passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in. The position offers real growth prospects for anyone who is highly motivated. The job will predominately be telephone based but some client meetings will be required for a full driving licence is essential.
- To gain a full understanding of the company’s products and services.
- To identify new business opportunities and to follow up with an appropriate sales approach.
- To follow up on business development leads by telephone and/or face to face meeting in order to secure new customers and orders.
- To build strong lasting relationships with customers based on trust, technical competence and excellent service.
- To work with sales support on marketing campaigns (mail shots etc.)
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a customer facing role, ideally in a Business to Business environment. Outbound telephone sales experience will be an advantage but not essential.
- A proven track record with technical products for the construction industry or similar (engineering, computers etc.) would be a huge advantage.
- Applicants should have a good technical mind set to fully understand the products in order to achieve best results. While an technical qualification would be an advantage it is not essential.
- A genuine interest in the environment and/or renewable energy.
- Applicants should be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel Spreadsheets.
A competitive salary will be offered based on previous experience and track record. Equally important, you will work in an environment where you will be valued and where your efforts will have a positive impact on the environment.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.