Our Client in an Irish company with a genuine passion for renewable energy. They have been designing and manufacturing microprocessor based controllers, used in wind turbine installations across the world, since 2008. They are also involved in the design and supply of photovoltaic systems (PV) to harness the natural energy of the sun to generate electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland. Projects can range from the simple supply of solar panels to the design and supply of complete systems including inverters, complex energy storage systems (ESS) and hot water systems.
As part of their own growth strategy they are now looking to recruit an additional Sales Executive to further develop the business in Ireland. This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a growing business who are passionate about making a positive difference to the world we live in. The position offers real growth prospects for anyone who is highly motivated. Business Development will be primarily by means of outbound telesales but follow up face to face meeting will be required from time to time.
- To gain a full understanding of the company’s products and services.
- To follow up on business development leads by telephone and/or face to face meeting in order to secure new customers and orders.
- To identify new business opportunities and to follow up with an appropriate sales approach.
- To build strong lasting relationships with customers based on trust and excellent service.
- To work with sales support on marketing campaigns (mail shots etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a B2B telesales role (outbound)
- A proven track record selling technical products to the construction industry or similar (builders, architects, engineers etc.).
- Applicants should have a good technical mind set to fully understand the products and solutions and so achieve best results. While an engineering qualification would be an advantage it is not essential.
- A genuine interest in the environment and/or renewable energy.
- Applicants should be computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular Excel Spreadsheets. Experienced with a CRM system would be an advantage.
A competitive salary will be offered based on previous experience and track record. Equally important, you will work in an environment where you will be valued and where your efforts will have a positive impact on the environment.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.