Sales Support Executive
A Leading specialist in the field of integrated security systems are now hiring a Sales Support Executive role in an exciting and fast paced Sales & Marketing Department. The successful candidate will be based in Dublin.
The focus of this role is to provide first class support to a busy and dynamic Sales and Marketing department. The role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities.
- Preparation of sales quotes & proposals.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders
- Sales order processing
- Create and manage project folders
- Compilation and distribution of key sales & marketing reports
- Build relationships with all company Departments and be able to work as part of a team
- Strive to achieve/surpass individual KPIs
- 3rd Level Qualification
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales support role ideally in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment to meet targets.
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Experience in the specific industry would be ideal but training will be provided.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to interact at all levels
- Strong time management and organisational skills, ability to prioritise tasks
- Computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
the successful candidates will be offered an attractive basic salary of circa €35K with an OTE of €50K plus usual benefits.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND/EU WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND FLUENT ENGLISH
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||€35K Basic (€50K OTE) plus benefits|