Sales Manager (Mgr of Euro Territory) – (OTE €100k PA –Uncapped)
Our client is a world leader in the provision of Manufacturing, Reverse Engineering and Repair Services, Renewable Energy and Supply Chain solutions for high-tech industries across the Globe. They are currently recruiting a Sales Manager to join their expanding team in Dublin in the Renewable Energy sector.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: GENERAL:
The Sales Manager position is a mid-level professional position working in the Renewable energy division (wind turbines etc. Applicants should have proven track record and a natural talent/ability to source and close new business, as well as growing sales for existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sourcing parts and selling services to Fortune 500 accounts.
- Meeting the goals and profit margins set by the company for parts sales.
- Responsibilities also include customer service, product inquiries, returns defects, order status and tracking.
- Submitting requests for quotes.
- Achieves defined goals for all department metrics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Adhere to quality system policies, applicable standards, and quality manual as dictated.
- Education: Must have bachelor’s degree (engineering related)
- Experience: 3 – 5 Years of technical Sales Experience and prior experience as a sl
- Focused, entrepreneurial spirit, passionate, and inspiring.
- Results oriented and ability to work independently.
- Strong closing skills.
- Track record of sales growth and quota attainment.
- Be a self-starter.
- Be articulate with good phone skills.
- Ability to present multiple product lines.
- Pro-active and good listener for client needs.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND FLUENT ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing, Technical and Engineering|
|Salary||€60K Base with OTE €100+|