Cylynt provides SaaS based anti-piracy, license compliance and software monetization technology for the world’s leading software companies. Cylynt’s data-driven approach to software utilization enables technology companies to derive more value while protecting their intellectual property (IP). Cylynt helps clients make informed business decisions, correct licensing problems, and protect customers from unfair competition.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FLUENT ENGLISH AND FULL WORKING AUHORIZATION FOR IRELAND.
Core Role Responsibilities:
Work closely the Software Engineering team with responsibility for the following tasks:
- Integration of third party APEX plug-ins.
- Suggesting application design enhancements and new product features.
- Evaluating new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies.
- Other activities and responsibilities that may be deemed appropriate as required.
- Managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes, APEX 5 Universal Theme in particular.
- APEX Plug-in development.
- Integrating REST APIs into APEX applications.
- Relational Data modeling.
- Oracle Database performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
Required Technology Skills:
- Oracle APEX
- Oracle SQL
- Oracle PL/SQL
- HTML5 / CSS
- Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline.
Cylynt is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||€ competitive plus benefits|