Our client is a well-established Irish company who have been leaders in the distribution of garden and grass care machinery for over 40 years. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Spare Parts Advisor for their distribution centre in North Dublin.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar role, primarily dealt in spare part for machinery. Experience in the Garden Machinery industry is ideal but a similar industry such is automotive may also be suitable.
- The ability to read and understand parts illustrations and technical data is essential.
- Experience dealing with international suppliers and placing orders.
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Take phone calls from Irish and UK dealers, translate their requirement for parts into part numbers which can be inputted into our computer system.
- Input customer orders onto our computer system from parts orders received from customers by e-mail with part numbers.
- Serve customer at the trade/retail counter as well as by phone and email.
- Follow up any queries (missing orders etc.) for the customer through to completion.
- Monitor parts requirement by weekly reports and placing orders with suppliers.
- For new products, assess each product and order the appropriate parts to ensure first class after sales service can be delivered.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE LIVING IN THE NORTH DUBLIN AREA AND HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AS WELL AS FLUENT ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Technical and Engineering|