Formerly SmartFlow Compliance Solutions, is a leading developer of anti-piracy and license compliance technology. We are an innovative start-up company that has already established itself as the preferred supplier to industry leading enterprise software companies. With comprehensive software telemetry & SaaS based business intelligence solutions, our technology allows customers to track unlicensed corporate usage of their valuable software and convert unlicensed corporate users into paying customers.
Cylynt is seeking to recruit a Senior Product Manager (Technical) for our Dublin office, with responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle of a portfolio of products, from strategic planning to tactical activities.
As a Product Manager, you will guide multiple engineering teams to bring our products to market and grow the company’s product portfolio – including evolving existing product capabilities and developing new products for the company
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Authorization to work in the Republic of Ireland is required for this position.
- Responsibility for managing the entire product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by visits to customers and partners.
- Manage relationships with other teams throughout the organisation that are required to ensure successful product deliveries.
- Work closely with engineering managers and engineering teams to fulfil the product backlog using Scrum/ Agile methodologies.
- Contribute to a product go-to-market plan, and working with all departments across the business to execute.
- Research and analyse technologies in the industry that can be utilized to contribute to the product’s success.
- Encourage and promote innovation in the teams working on your products.
- Manage strategic partnerships required to support the business.
- The role requires occasional business travel, both domestic and international.
Experience / Skills:
- BSc in Computer Science or other equivalent technical/engineering discipline.A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager.
- 3rd Level Product Management qualification desirable (e.g. P. Grad. Dip., MSc.).
- Experience managing SaaS products and technologies.
- Experience managing enterprise software products is also desirable.
- Experience of feature breakdown and user story writing.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Good internal and customer presentation skills.
- Excellent organization, time management, and project leadership skills.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You must possess a blend of business and technical savvy skills; a big-picture vision, and the drive and know how to make that vision a reality.
- You must enjoy spending time to understand customer problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- You must be able to communicate and collaborate effectively to accomplish your objectives in a geographically dispersed working environment.
- You will work with multiple engineering teams, both local and remote, to define and develop product release requirements.
- You will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
- You will also serve as the internal and external product evangelist, working with the sales channel and key customers.
- You must be a highly motivated self-starter, versatile team player and a leader who can drive objectives to completion across an organization.
- You must demonstrate a commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
cylynt is an equal opportunity employer who supports diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for our employees.
A competitive salary and benefits package are offered with this role.
|Job Category||Information Technology|