Our client is a Cloud Solutions company based in South Dublin. They are currently looking for a senior IT Sales Account Manager to join their expanding team. Estimated 70-80% is existing client account management and 20% new business development. The role will Establish, develop and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the company’s products and services. The company has completed business acquisitions in 2020 as part of their growth strategy and has plans for more acquisitions in 2021, which will present further opportunities for this role.
OTE €120,000+ depending on sales performance V targets set. Commission is uncapped.
- Minimum 8 years IT sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- B2B experience is essential with proven ability a C Level negotiation.
- Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Cloud technologies
- Security technologies
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective clients.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Locate/propose potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develop, present and implement plans to your manager for acquiring new clients/customers, including activity breakdowns, performance milestones, resource requirements and expense budget.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts as requested by your Manager.
- Estimated 20% of this role is new business development. 70-80% is existing client account management.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL IRISH WORKING STATUS WITH A PROVEN TRACK RECORD OF IT SALES IN LREMAND AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH
|Job Category||Information Technology, Sales and Marketing|
|Salary||c. €120 OTE uncapped with benefits|