Our client is one of the fastest growing technology partners for the banking and retail sector in the UK. They have recently opened offices in Dublin and are looking to recruit a General Manager to lead a team in this exciting next stage of their journey as they digitise the financial sector.
We are looking for innovators, risk takers and technology enthusiasts. The next generation of financial services is being created and we want someone with passion and fresh ideas to come and join our established team at this exciting next stage of our journey as we digitise the financial sector.
Reporting to the CEO of the Company, the General Manager will play a vital part in the success of the new office and the business. We need someone who can create and lead a winning team whilst delivering the best service to our clients.
This role offers more than just a great career opportunity, it provides a chance to be part of something successful.
- Providing initial training for new members of staff and additional training for current employees
- Inspire, develop and lead your team members, ensuring great retention
- Maximise revenue opportunities alongside with the Business Development Manager
- Support the CEO in achieving long term business goals
- Drive individual high performance through regular one to ones
- Have an eye for detail and thrive in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Demonstrate a clear passion for achieving high measures
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a team leading role within the financial services industry.
- A keen interest and knowledge of developments in the FinTech sector.
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to mentor others in same.
- Good general office management abilities, record keeping, report writing etc.
- A third level qualification is desirable for this role.
- You should be an inquisitive and innovative individual and be able to back this up with clear examples from your professional experience.
SALARY: €50-55K plus bonus opportunity. 25 days holidays.
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND 100% FLUENT ENGLISH
|Job Category||Customer Service, Financial Services (Banking, Insurance, Pensions etc.)|
|Salary||€50-55K plus bonus|