Our client is a young business that has built up considerable expertise in the RegTech sector. Over the past 5 years, they have combined compliance expertise with brilliant technology to deliver innovative solutions, mainly – but not exclusively – in the area of environmental regulatory compliance.
As they continue to grow they are now looking for a SharePoint Developer to work on site with one of their clients in Dublin City Centre. You will join a team supporting a very large user base across multiple geographical locations, both in Ireland and abroad. This is an initial 1 year fixed term contract but may be extended for up to 3 years.
- To identify business requirements;
- To integrate technical and application components to meet business requirements;
- To Support and troubleshoot existing and new SharePoint applications, including patching of SharePoint farms and cumulative updates;
- To Update and troubleshoot InfoWise Ultimate Forms components;
- To Ensure SharePoint applications continue to perform to technical and functional specifications at all times and assist with the planning and implementation of SharePoint version migrations.
- At least 4 years’ experience as SharePoint Developer, with experience in SharePoint Application design, implementation, configuration, troubleshooting and migration;
- At least 2 years’ experience with installing and configuring InfoWise Ultimate Forms;
- Experience with purchasing SharePoint add-ons;
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience
Why join our client?
- Know that your work makes an impact: By delivering high quality IT solutions in this sector you are part of a team helping to protect the environment and human health.
- Help shape one of the world’s up and coming environmental RegTechs while you grow and develop your own career at the same time.
- Balance high professional standards with a casual approach and a collaborative, fun work culture.
- Work in a flat organisational structure with direct access to senior management.
- Make your own choices when it comes to your benefits through our Flexible Benefit Package
A competitive salary with flexible benefits plan and bonus scheme are offered with this role.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||€negotiable plus Flexi Benefits and Bonus|