Our client is a profitable, fast-growing and forward thinking medium-sized enterprise that has been established for over 10 years and has employees worldwide. Their aim is equip their world-wide user base with the tools and computational performance they need to face today’s challenges in cryptanalysis. They have our customers who work in all areas of IT-Security, Penetration Testing, Intrusion detection, Side-Channel Attack and much more.
We are looking for software engineers with experience or strong interest in embedded systems, digital design and FPGAs.
- Work in teams on the further development the software
- Use the full range of agile methods and tools in software development
- Develop new features and components in coordination with software management
- Design user-specific software systems, for domestic and international customers
- Work with quality management to ensure high standards of quality and stability are met
- Work to continually improve code quality, unit and component testing
- Minimum 2 years development experience in C or C ++
- Experience in unit testing, code reviews, version control, and continuous integration (such as SVN, Git, Gitlab, or GitHub) are essential
- Good knowledge of distributed system environments
- Strong interest in system near programming and the latest highly efficient encryption and decryption techniques
- Ability to work independently and self-critically and to organize your work.
What is offered?
- Competitive salary
- Varied personal development opportunities
- Time to engage with innovative topics and technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Modern attractive workplace
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR GERMANY WITH RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AS OUTLINED ABOVE.
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Salary||€Negotiable depending on experience|