Our client, a leading Technology firm, offers semiconductors and system solutions for automotive and industrial electronics and chip card and security applications.
About the Role
Located in the Dublin City Centre, the successful candidate will be part of one of the teams that is the regional focal point for EMEA Customer Logistics Management. They will be responsible for supporting the Customer Logistics Management Team to a high level to ensure a world-class Supply Chain Fulfilment process. This role may suit a recent graduate with some exposure to Logistics and / or Customer Services. Fluency in German is essential.
Activities and Skills
The successful candidate will gain experience working in an International Supply Chain Department and the specific skills /opportunities will be:
- Supporting the Logistics Team with order management tasks, which involves order creation for a variety of order types, rescheduling orders in line with the customer’s request, reviewing and maintaining data from customer web portals and running reports to improve order confirmations towards customers.
- Resolving issues and managing workflows concerning electronic messages from customers.
- Gaining experience on ERP and logistics management systems.
- Creating and managing dispatch note creation.
- Highlighting any issues in order confirmations to the responsible individual in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Organising and recording hard copy purchase orders, including organising data warehousing where necessary.
- Supporting the team in achievement of corporate KPI’s.
- Opportunities to participate in special projects.
- Keeping up to date with process and systems changes via inhouse online learning management system, in-class training and external courses.
- Supporting the team where necessary with absence cover being the direct counterpart for the customer.
Skills & Experience
- Experience using MS Office suite.
- Fluency in German.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and to work with employees at all levels.
International office environment with a team of Customer Logistic Managers, speaking more than 10 languages, supporting in excess of 150 ship to parties in 30 countries Europe and worldwide including Brazil,Israel, China & Tunisia.
|Job Category||Customer Service, Languages, Logistics|