Bond Personnel has been established since 1997 and is a trusted partner to many multinational and indigenous companies. We are based in Dublin’s Temple Bar and our 8th floor office has stunning 360 degrees views across Dublin city with sun terraces overlooking iconic Dublin landmarks like Trinity College.
We are looking for an experience recruiter, ideally with a background in agency recruitment but also with the ability to work on retained consultancy assignments for clients.
- Take over an existing desk with established clients.
- Provide a 360 contingency recruitment service to existing customers.
- Work with Managing Director on retained consultancy arrangements and assist in developing new opportunities in this respect.
- Manage recruitment and customer relations using state of the art ATS system.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in talent acquisition, either agency or in-house.
- Experienced in using ATS technology.
- Experienced in pro-active talent acquisition using tools such as LinkedIn recruiter.
- Ideally a background in technical and/or financial recruitment.
- CIPD qualification would be ideal, but company can contribute towards the cost or pursuing same if necessary.
- Drive and ambition.
What’s on offer:
- A very competitive basic salary will be offered to the right person.
- Attractive commission and/or bonus structure to be negotiated based on ability and proven track record.
- Opportunity to become a stakeholder in the business in the short to medium term.
- Flexible working hours.
- Hybrid or full remote working will be considered.
APPLICANTS MUST BE BASED IN IRELAND WITH FULL WORKING STATUS AND TALENT ACQUISITION EXPERIENCE IN THE IRISH OR UK MARKET.
|Job Category||Human Resources|
|Salary||€ competitive plus benefits|