Our client is a leading company in the elevation sector worldwide, with 50 years of experience installation, maintenance and modernisation services for lifts and escalators. We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to join this Global Organisation.
- Winning New Sales Contracts: Secure New Lift sales in accordance with annual targets by meeting with clients, establishing their needs and, negotiating appropriate contracts.
- Generating Proposals and Managing Enquiries: Does own prospecting for new clients through use of the Company’s market information tools. Through analysis of lift enquiry specifications ensures sales quote reflects agreements reached.
- Account Management: Responsible for maintaining relationships with existing clients and developing new client contacts continually seeking to establish higher level relationships.
- University degree – preferably in Engineering or related field
- Previous experience in a sales role
- Experience within the lift industry would be a huge advantage
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive package including competitive base salary, company pension scheme, company car, training sessions in Spain.
Candidates must have full EU working status and fluent English.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing, Technical and Engineering|
|Salary||€50-60K + Bonus|