Our client is a company with a genuine passion for renewable energy, with a background designing and manufacturing controllers for small wind turbines worldwide since 2008. This role is in their thriving solar photovoltaic (PV) division which designs and supplies equipment and kits to solar installers and builders wanting to produce clean, green electricity in domestic and commercial installations throughout Ireland.
As sales have increased rapidly in recent times, they are now looking to recruit additional Sales/Customer Advisors for PV Solar Systems for their office in North Dublin (Near M50). This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a growing business that is passionate for making a positive difference to the world we live in. The position offers full training and real growth prospects for anyone who is highly motivated.
- To gain a full in-depth understanding of the company’s products and services.
- To provide sales assistance to builders and electricians working on PV installations, mostly inbound customers but also occasional outbound sales.
- To provide remote technical support to customers or possible on-site support if required.
- You will become part of a dynamic sales team offering excellence in support to customers.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Third level qualification in electrical, electronic, or mechanical engineering.
- A technical mindset is essential with a knowledge of electrical systems being a distinct advantage.
- A genuine interest in the environment and/or renewable energy.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, in particular Excel Spreadsheets.
- Applicants should be self-motivated. While full training will be provided you should be self-motivated and capable of working on your own initiative
A competitive salary will be offered based on previous experience and track record. You will also participate in the company profit share scheme.
Equally important, you will work in an environment where you will be valued and where your efforts will have a positive impact on the environment.
APPLICANTS SHOULD HAVE FULL WORKING STATUS FOR IRELAND AND NATIVE LEVEL FLUENCY IN ENGLISH.
|Job Category||Sales and Marketing, Technical and Engineering|