(01) 828 3460

Information about working in Ireland


People in airport may need a VISA

VISAs in Ireland

If you are coming to Ireland and you are not from Switzerland or an EEA country, will will need a VISA. Depending on what you plan to do when you get here, there are different options available. We have simplified some of the information here.

Other Useful Links:


Man holding a book

Work Permits in Ireland

If you plan to live in Ireland and you are from outside the EEA or Switzerland, you may need an Employment Permit to work. There are a number of ways you can do this. You can work part time as a student or full time for specific occupations. Check out our guide.

Share This